Sep 25th – Mar 31st / 20:30
Apr 1st – Apr 10th / 21:30
approx 4 hours
Sept 25th – April 10th, daily
Adults (18+ years old) ISK 7,500
Teenagers (13 – 17 years old) ISK 7,000
Children (3 – 12 years old) ISK 4,000
On boarding, we accept EUR | USD | GBP (Currency of the day) or ISK and VISA, Master, Debit/Credit Cards. Please note that some accommodation is in a bus forbidden zone that requires guests to wait at a certain BUS STOP. Map of Bus Stops.Read more
Sometimes they are brilliant, sometimes just there, and every once in a while „missing in action“. The Northern Lights – Aurora Borealis is a tour on winter nights, operated ONLY when sky and Aurora conditions are favorable. Charging into the atmosphere some 50+ miles above the earth an aurora display can be a fascinating sight when the conditions are good and the Aurora is near or over Iceland.
We start by driving to our secret spot in the pitch-black interior of Iceland. The Auroras can best be seen far away from the city lights and we will not have to travel far until the mountains provide the shadows we need. On cloudless and clear winter evenings, with luck on our side, we may be able to spot this beautiful and elusive natural phenomenon. Vivid and bright, the dancing northern lights in the Arctic skies are a sight to remember.
NOTE: Bring warm clothes, gloves, and headgear.
- We will notify by email for cancellation of the tour due to bad weather/cloud forecast between 17:00-18:00 on tour date.
- If the aurora is not visible during your trip, you are welcome to re-book a trip on another date with a 50% discount.
- If we cancel the tour due to low solar activity combined with a partly cloudy sky, you will get a 100% refund.
Good to know
Free pickup/dropoff service is in the capital area of Reykjavik.
10% discount if you book and pay online! On boarding we accept EUR | USD | GBP (Currency of the day) or ISK and VISA, Master debit/credit Cards.
The weather can be unpredictable. Remember to bring with you warm waterproof jacket and walking shoes depending on weather conditions.
For unexpected situations, we provide a 100% guaranteed refund.
There is free WiFi in the bus, so you can share your images with friends and family instantly!
- Northern Lights dancing across the sky!
- Local English speaking driver/guide
- Transport by Mercedes Sprinter climate-controlled bus limited to 16 people
- Free WiFi and USB power on board
- A lot of FUN
- Restrooms fee