7 – 8 hours
15th April – 15th October
Adult ISK 11,500
Children ISK 5,750
On boarding, we accept EUR | USD | GBP (Currency of the day) or ISK and VISA, Master, Debit/Credit Cards. Please note that some accommodation is in a bus forbidden zone that requires guests to wait at a certain BUS STOP. Map of Bus Stops.Read more
On this Golden Circle Tour for Cruise Ships, you will experience all the best that Iceland has to offer. Everything between the mountains and the ocean: glacial rivers, beautiful landscapes, waterfalls, geothermal areas and wild Icelandic scenery.
We set off on this tour by traveling through mountains that separate Reykjavik area from the south. The drive itself will be a feast for your eyes. Lava fields, distant summits, geothermal plant spitting out huge columns of steam. Simply stunning!
Our first stop would be in Hveragerði when you can get some freshly brewed coffee and Icelandic sweets at a local bakery. In the same building, you can visit Earthquake Museum which simulates the earthquake that rolled over (under:) the south of Iceland in 2008.
Now we will be traveling through fields, meadows and be crossing few glacial rivers until we stop at beautiful Kerið, a volcanic crater lake. You can have a walk around the ridges or even go down and touch the gleaming surface of the water.
At Geysir, you will witness an eruption of hot water going almost 20 or so meters up into the air. The whole area is a geological wonder covered in steam coming from the geothermal activity – an experience you will never forget!
When visiting the Gullfoss waterfall you will be stunned by the scale of this famous waterfall. Many cascades of fast pacing water dropping down to a canyon while producing amazing rainbows (with the right weather) is just a jaw-dropping experience! This is also a great place for lunch and for shopping. We can recommend the traditional Icelandic soup (there is always an option without meat): it will keep you full and warm for the rest of the day.
Our last stop on Private Golden Circle Tour would be the famous Þingvellir. This is the oldest working parliament in the world. There you will walk on old battlegrounds where the Vikings fought among each other in countless battles. Þingvellir is also a place where 2 continents meet. Imagine yourself strolling through a canyon which walls are made from 2 tectonic plates: European and American. A truly remarkable experience!
After the last stop, we will drive to Reykjavik ( around 60 mins) and drop you off at the harbor.
Within the time period of your ship.
- The meeting point will be in front of the Tourist information center at the dock.
- When you walk out of the ship through customs, you will see our driver/guide with our company logo and your name.
- Please exit the cruise ship as fast as possible. We can wait up to max 60 min after the actual cruise ship arrival time, and after that we leave.
Good to know
Free pickup/dropoff service is in the capital area of Reykjavik.
10% discount if you book and pay online! On boarding we accept EUR | USD | GBP (Currency of the day) or ISK and VISA, Master debit/credit Cards.
The weather can be unpredictable. Remember to bring with you warm waterproof jacket and walking shoes depending on weather conditions.
For unexpected situations, we provide a 100% guaranteed refund.
There is free WiFi in the bus, so you can share your images with friends and family instantly!
- Town Hveragerdi
- Volcano crater Kerið
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir hot spring thermal area
- Stop to get acquainted with Icelandic horses
- þingvellir National Park
- Free pickup/drop off service at Cruise ship terminal.
- Local English speaking driver/guide
- Transport by Mercedes Sprinter climate-controlled bus limited to 16 people
- Free WiFi and USB power on board
- All Entry/Admission fees to attractions
- A lot of FUN
- Bottle of water(1st May-30th September)
- Depending on necessity, rain ponchos and crampons
- Meals, but stops will be made at a local restaurant or grocery shop where meals and snacks can be purchased.
- Alternatively, you can bring a packed lunch.
- Restrooms fee